Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Teach ChatGPT to write like you - Taaft Notion

ChatGPT writes like a robot.  This secret will teach it to write like you.  Here's how to clone yourself and transform your content in seconds.  Upload examples of your written work. Then, prompt GPT: "I want you to act as a professional high-end writer who speaks and writes fluently in English. I am providing you with some content I have written and your goal is to imitate the style, voice, and tone. You will also identify any other areas within the content examples that will allow you to write exactly as me. Now, analyze the provided content to extract the style, voice, and tone. After you are done, ask me for the prompt to write a new piece of content in my exact style of writing."  [ray notes: this is why it is increasingly difficult to detect what is written by GenAI]