Wednesday, June 21, 2017

3 Costs Online Education Saves Students - Darwin Green, US News

When I went back to college as a bill-paying, responsible and supportive member of a family, I became aware of financial considerations I hadn't paid much attention to as a teenager. I knew enrolling in an online bachelor's program would require me to pay different fees than a traditional college would, but I couldn't attend school on a physical campus given my status as a stay-at-home father. When comparing the costs of my different options, I realized I could avoid unnecessary costs by applying to an online college. Here are some costs that traditional students often must pay but that can be avoided by pursuing an online degree. Pursuing a degree online eliminates room and board fees and money spent commuting to campus. https://www.usnews.com/education/online-learning-lessons/articles/2017-06-02/3-costs-online-education-saves-students